L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Inforcer Conditioner is a professional conditioner for fragile hair. Its strengthening formula is perfect for those whose hair is prone to breakage and particularly beneficial for long hair. With Biotin and vitamin B6, this conditioner is sure to make the hair stronger, shinier, and with an overall healthier appearance. On one hand, Biotin is a well-known active ingredient that helps to restore the thickness and strength of the hair. On the other hand, vitamin B6 encourages keratin production which is a vital protein for hair growth, renewal, and health. This conditioner is sure to target split ends and breakage while deeply conditioning the hair and making it softer and easier to detangle. Overall, and especially in combination with the L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Inforcer Shampoo, this conditioner will improve the appearance, resistance, and tenacity of the hair.
- Texture: liquid;
- Hair issues: fragile hair, breakage and split ends;
- Time of application: bath or shower;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: conditions the hair, makes it shinier, stronger, and easier to detangle, helps to diminish breakage and split ends.
- Vitamin B6 encourages keratin production;
- Biotin helps to repair the thickness of the hair making it stronger and more resilient while giving it a healthier appearance.
How to use
Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Inforcer Conditioner o the lengths and ends of the hair. Then let it sit for a couple of minutes before rinsing thoroughly. To avoid diluting the product, gently squeeze the excess water out of the hair before applying.